Employee for laser cutting machines (m / f / d)
We have been a competent and leading partner in contract manufacturing for machines and systems for over 180 years. Above all, we rely on our qualified staff. In order to meet the very high demands of our customers, we are expanding and strengthening our team.
- Training in the metal sector
- Practice in operating laser cutting machines
- knowledge of materials
- Crane license for overhead and overhead cranes or overhead, trestle and gantry cranes
- two-shift operation
- manual dexterity reliable and orderly
- friendly appearance
- ability to work in a team
- flexible in the organization of working hours
- initiative and ability to work under pressure
Your tasks, your responsibility
- Operating laser cutting systems
- Loading and unloading of laser cutting machines
- Partial finishing of the laser parts
- Sorting and labeling of the laser parts:
- Training and further education
- Benefits: (Flexitime, reduced-price M-food, parking lot,
- health prevention measures)
- for this position we offer a monthly gross salary of € 2.640,00
- depending on qualification and experience an overpayment is possible
Take advantage of this opportunity to take on new professional challenges and start your career in an excellent team!
You too can contribute to the success of the company with your commitment.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Please send this to: email@example.com