Employee for quality control / quality assurance (m / f / d)
For over 180 years, we have been a competent and leading partner in contract manufacturing for machines and plants. In doing so, we rely above all on our qualified personnel. In order to meet the very high demands of our customers, we are expanding and strengthening our team.
- completed technical vocational training, ideally with additional qualification in quality management
- Professional experience in the manufacturing industry, materials testing and quality assurance is an advantage
- Basic knowledge in materials and production engineering
- NDT qualification VT, PT, MT level 1/2 in one or more processes desirable
- good MS-Office skills, good German language skills, English language skills advantageous
- careful and conscientious way of working
- reading of technical drawings
- high sense of quality and responsibility
- ability to communicate and work in a team
- willingness to travel
Your tasks, your responsibility:
- Quality control in production
- Carrying out inspections during production
- Incoming and outgoing goods inspection
- Experienced handling of conventional testing and measuring equipment
- Training and further education measures
- Benefits: (flexitime, reduced-price M-food, parking, preventive health measures)
- for this position we offer a monthly gross salary of € 2.640,00
- depending on qualification and experience an overpayment is possible
Take this chance at new professional challenges and start your career in a motivated team! Contribute with your commitment to the success of the company.
We are looking forward to your application!
Please send it to: firstname.lastname@example.org